Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Mrs. K's "Cozy Littel Cabin" A-B-C

Having completed the alphabet with the letter "Z" on Monday, Mrs. K will begin a quick review that allows her to do multiple letters at a time as we enter into the last month of classes. She will also begin a discussion of the five senses. As circumstances regarding our "closure" begin to improve on a weekly basis, we look forward to doing some fun things in the weeks ahead. Here is a note from Mrs. K: "I was in our classroom today to get my magn-doodle and some other things for class, and I saw all your names on the tables and up on the white board. I'm trying to be brave for all of you each time we meet in the "cozy cabin," but I must admit I was very sad to be in that room without you. I miss you all so much it hurts. I love you." Mrs. Kapanka


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cozy Little Cabin is an amateur production made under stressful circumstances. Constructive comments welcome from identified guests. Mrs. K teaches her students not to talk to strangers. Be Kind.

The Last Class from Mrs. K's "Cozy Little Cabin"

The theme of the class is change. By looking at the change of a seed to a plant, a tad-pole to a frog, an egg to a chicken, and a caterpille...